Friday, June 5, 2009

Busy Weekend

I spoke with the Asst. Director of G. of P. and she's sending our homestudy paperwork. She seems very helpful, and even said she's going to make the process as simple as possible. We'll see. We already have a thick stack of papers that we have to complete for AC's part of the homestudy review, or whatever you wanna call it. However, I think the thing that is worrying me the most is the fact that we have to have a final draft of our profile and birthmother letter by July 14th! YIKES! Creativity is not my strong point!

Today I spent the day with Heidi and Jake, watching the little cutie so his Mommy could pack for their beach vacation! Lucky ducks! Tomorrow my sister and I will be going to a bridal shower, graduation party, and grocery shopping. Then Justin and I will be meeting up with our friends Jack and Katie to watch the Pen's game. Sunday will be church, Justin's softball game, then birthday celebrations for Melanie (sister in-law) and Adam (brother in-law). Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it all!

AND just because I think posts without any pictures are boring, here's one taken at Tappan Lake last summer, for good measure!

No comments: