Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The new Friday!

I just realized that since I only watch 1 kid now, today is my Friday! I know, the last I posted about the kids I watch was forever ago, right when I first started. We'll both mommies that I was sitting for announced they are pregnant within 24 hrs of each other. That would mean a 4 yr old, 2 two yr olds, and 2 infants in my care. Ain't gonna happen! I know my limits, and honestly I was at my limit with the load I already have. So I told my friends that I would care for their first borns, until the seconds were born, and then I am retiring. Long story short, "S" started at his new daycare so he can get comfy there before the baby comes and rocks his world! This is his first week there and I haven't heard but I hope it's going great. It's been really quite calm here, which is a great change. Mira has been well behaved for the most part and I have more time and patience to devote to her. "B" and Mira get along really well most of the time. They like playing dolls together, and putting on jewelry or dressing up. I think Mira will be sad when April comes and she's forced to play with me again everyday, but hopefully the weather will be warm and we can meet new and old friends at the park often. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Looking into some cool massage techniques to learn and lots of time with my sweet girl, learning, exploring, and just being together.

This week with the cold weather, there was 2 days when school was delayed. I put the neighbor boys on the bus a few days a week, and offered for them to hang out on delay days too. This is what happened most of the time they were here.....


I think the boys were excited Mira got some boy toys for Christmas! 


She's so cute. She says, "Hey boys, wanna play babies?" They change the subject real quick! Ha ha ha! 

So, we'll be running errands tomorrow. Must get my girl out of this house! Other then going out to wait for the school bus 2 days, Mira's been stuck in the house all week. It's finally supposed to warm up a bit, so we are thankful for that. Happy Friday, whenever that is for you!

No comments: