Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014

Wow! It has been so long since I wrote. I promise I am turning over a new leaf. Feeling inspired by a new friend and her blog, and hoping she will give me a few pointers on how to do this for real, so it's not so frustrating to me!

I have been writing a post in my head called "my favorite things" because Mira is in such a fun stage right now, and I want to remember every minute of it! My goal is to blog more to document all this, even if it's more of a daily journal than anything. That will most likely be a long-running post with many updates.

We started out this new year with a very lazy relaxing week. Mira loves the snow. She runs outside squealing and falls on her face, I'm assuming tongue out, licking snow! She just lays there, on her belly, then on her back, staring at the sky. Oh, to be that carefree! I would like to add a picture here, but I can't find my pictures on my new iPad! Grrrrr!

We also had an awesome camp-out in our family room! Daddy built the perfect tent, and we all 4 (the dog too!) slept under it on an air mattress! Well, Daddy made it until 4am, but Mommy and Mira slept in til 9! Too bad the air mattress was deflated by then! Ouwah!




Here's to documenting our crazy life a little better this year!


No comments: