Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 2

So I finally had my wisdom teeth removed after putting it off for years. Yesterday was dooms day. It wasn't fun, but really no where near as bad as I thought it would be. It only took the Dr. 30 minutes to get all 4 out. I was pretty sick afterwards. Not sure what exactly was causing it but there were too many factors to pin point just 1. Mira had a sleepover at my Moms Wednesday then the inlaws last night. I have been laying around all day. No pain, just swelling. We just got a snow storm tonight and jud went to get Mira but the roads are too bad so they're having a sleepover at his moms again. At least that means I should get another full night of sleep! I was going to post a picture of my swollen face but it's too scary! Ha ah I haven't showered of fixed my face/hair since yesterday. I'll spare you! Going to try to venture out tomorrow to a birthday party and dance class. Hoping the swelling goes down some more and things are healing nicely.

******UPDATE****** Day 9 and I am doing great. The Dr. checked me today and said they are healing nicely. The swelling/bruising is gone and the pain that I had days 5-8 is finally gone. See? 




No comments: