Monday, January 14, 2013

Random

It's been way too long.

Love that my girl is munching on kale chips and LOVING them!

I was tortured for 16hrs this weekend at a massage therapy seminar. I came home to my sweet girl saying, "So glad you're home Mommy!" Melts my heart.

We have such cabin fever that every time the sun shines we bundle up and run outside to soak in some Vit. D. Thank you for the sunshine today, God!

Watching someone else's child is very challenging. I'm still thankful to be able to work from home to be with my girl.

Mira's still afraid of large hairy costumed people. Cookie Monster is fake! lol

Doesn't look like we'll be making it to a friends wedding in Aruba, unless someone burried their life savings in the walls of the house or something. Nuts.

I'm itching for spring right now.

I won this super cute pillow dress.

I saw a DIY on Pinterest to make adult size pillowcase dresses. Maybe we will be twins :-)

I'll try to get back to blogging more often. Less Facebook. More productivity. More interesting things to blog about. :-) 


No comments: