Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday

I'm more excited for Mira's dance class tomorrow than she is. I'm praying she will participate and not whine and cling to my leg the whole time. Really working to get over this Mommy attachment phase we're in, but it's kind of hard when we're together 24/7. Bribes really don't work but I got nothing else! Work in progress.

We'd like to buy a new house in the next year or so. I can't fathom what it's going to take to get this one ready to sell. Purge. Purge. Purge.

We went on a date tonight. Mommy, Mira and Daddy. Max and Erma's. Ok food. Good company. We almost destroyed the sundae bar. Must. Eat. M&M's. We did destroy a  bathtub display at Lowes after dinner. Whoops. Then almost showed everyone what the stork saw when she discovered a toilet display. Oh my goodness, oh my goodness :-)

I'm itching for something new. New jeans? Can't find a comfy pair. New window blinds? Must save monies. New hairstyle? Nope. Just got it grown out to the length I like. Don't touch it. Hmmm........what will it be?

I did really well 3 days this week going to bed early. The last 2 nights, I'm getting sucked into the internet and loosing track of time. I like sleep. I really do.

I think I'll try this recipe for breakfast tomorrow. Mmmm!



There's a crumb stuck under my period and I have to hit it just right to get it to work.

No comments: