Thursday, September 8, 2011

I've been having a terrible time at writing blogs lately, because I have so much in my brain I can't seem to type it in a way that makes sense. I think I may need to start writing short, simple, to the point posts just to get it out, instead of waiting until there's so much jumbled up in there that it can't come out right.

Maybe.

So today I have a heavy heart about many things, but I think what's on my mind the most is that there are many children heading back to school, with parents who work. Normal life, right? I am sad for the working parents who are not able to work it out to be there when their children get on and off the bus. I can't imagine the stress and worry that you would be facing, knowing there are crazy people in the world, who are preying on children and trying to lure them into their cars from their bus stop. I'm praying for the children all over the world, who are coming home to an empty house, the parents who are working so hard to make a better life for their family, and the sick people who are intending to do harm to innocent children. Every time I hear a story about this on the news, it sickens me. I pray God will change the heart of the evil ones, and protect the lives of the sweet children.

1 comment:

Team Clancy said...

Yeah! So happy to see your post in my reader this morning!