Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gratituesday: Laughter

I apologize for the blurry cell phone picture,  but I couldn't find my camera fast enough to capture this moment. This sweet spunky silly goose has brought more laughter into my life than I could have ever imagined. Oh, there's tears and frustration, no doubt. But the laughter and joy that we share far out-weighs the other. The sound of children laughing is one that I have longed to have filling my home. I can't imagine my life without her, and I'm so thankful for this super silly goose!
 

Psalm 126:2
Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” 
 
What are you thankful for this Gratituesday?  Write about it on your blog, then come link up with us here.
Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments: