Monday, May 16, 2011

Philippians 4:6-7

6. In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. 7. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

This is such a difficult thing for me to do. I often worry about things, and try to figure it out on my own, and then I think, "Duh, you can't do this alone". It still amazes me that even though I've grown up in the church, and been a Christian since forever, I forget that God is in control of every move I make, every minute of every day. Our plans really mean nothing, because he's already written the master plan. The peace that washes over me when I give my worries to God is a feeling like nothing else. My prayer for today is that we can all live our lives with the feeling of peace, knowing that we are safe in His loving arms. Man, what an awesome God!

AND because I never write a post without a picture, how about this adorable trio.......

I just CAN NOT get enough of them!

No comments: