Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Scatter-Brained

I've been trying to put some thoughts together for a new post. I'm still not sure I have anything to write, even though I started a new one! Nothing new, (YET!) on the adoption front. I'm waiting for "official" word before I post anything new. Over the last couple weeks, I sorta disconnected myself from the process. Not on purpose, it just happened. Thankfully. I haven't looked in my very thick binder, or read our profile, or searched for info online. I think you are so consumed by all that while needing to fill out paperwork and publish a profile that when it's finally done, you have no desire to see any of that, for a while. I'm definitely there. I came across some paperwork that needed to go in our binder, and I actually had to search to figure out where the binder was! Not because our office is cluttered or anything ;-), but really because I hadn't used it for so long.

So for now, I am trying to focus on anything. Laundry, some sort of exercise, work, food, work,
anything. But haven't had much luck with the focus part. Kind of learning what it might be like to have A.D.H.D.

That's about all I have to say, and that wasn't even very interesting.

No comments: