Monday, October 17, 2011

Gratituesday: Hand-me-downs!

When I was growing up, my wardrobe consisted of them. I didn't appreciate them until I was older. Since Mira has 3 older girl cousins, she's the lucky girl to get theirs. She doesn't appreciate it yet, but I'm so thankful for all the adorable clothes that she gets to borrow! I buy her a few things here and there, but clothes are so dang expensive, I can't imagine needing to fully outfit her!

What are you thankful for this Gratituesday?  Write about it on your blog, then come link up with us here.  If you don’t have a blog, be sure to leave a comment letting us know what you’re grateful for!
If you are linking up a blog post for Gratituesday,
please copy and paste the following sentence into your post!  Thanks!

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments: