Thursday, October 8, 2009

One of those days....

UPDATE:

Megan and Josh brought home their beautiful little miracle, Aliyah Nicole, today!!!! She's beautiful and they are so thankful for their amazing gift!

It happens every once in a while. (ok, more often than not!) I wake up feeling like it's a "poor me" kinda day. Then I snap out of it, and focus my energies toward more important things. A very wise person told me recently, instead of worrying about it, why don't you pray about it?

So that's my new plan. (not that I never did that, but I'm making a conscious effort) AND today it just so happens that I have something very important to pray about. I have mentioned about someone I met through AC who's BM (birth mother) was induced Sunday night. They have been traveling back and fourth to the hospital to feed the baby and spend whatever time they can with her. The time to sign the papers is at 5:30 today. They need our prayers. The BM, the baby, and the Mommy and Daddy-to-be will be going through a difficult but wonderful transition. There are no guarantee's, but we are praying for the right thing to happen. Will you help me, and focus your energies to pray for this family? It is greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Maryann said...

I hope it all works out for them!! Please tell us if the papers were signed...