Tuesday, July 21, 2009

She's leaving the white gloves at home!

We just got word that our home interview/inspection will be next friday. I am extremely emotional at this point, (big shocker, I know!) for some reason. Excited about being 1 step closer but a nervous wreck about being under the microscope, hoping to be told we are fit to be parents. Fortunately, everyone who we are working with has been awesome, and the Asst. Director from Genesis of Pitts. told me not to go crazy cleaning, that she won't be bringing the white gloves. Whew! What a relief!


If you are the praying type, could you pray for us as we anticipate this visit? Maybe pray for me, that I can give my worries to God and be at peace with all of this? Deep down I know that we will be fine, but it's nerve-wracking, none the less!


Since I love posting pictures and not just boring text, enjoy this one!

No comments: