Friday, April 8, 2011

I wonder.......

~what possesses my daughter to completely stuff her mouth full of food and then attempt to swallow. (I couldn't find a picture of that, but here's what her Pappy taught her to do. So precious)



~if people read their poorly written Facebook status updates and think they used proper grammar. My 2 year old niece speaks better then some of my FB "friends". Don't even get me started on spelling and punctuation. I'm not even that anal about grammar, and it drives me CRAZY!!!  :-)

~if people who are habitual complainers ever step back and look at the big picture.

~if the contractor that's "supposed" to be at our house at 4pm today will actually show up this time.

~what makes people desire the type of music they listen to.

~if Mira hears real words in her head when she's speaking jibberish. (which I love and will be sad when she no longer does)

~if my Husband REALLY needs all 982,654,888,976 pairs of black socks that he has.

~who's job it is to look at all your pictures before you post them on your blog. Bet that's an interesting one!

What are you pondering today?

No comments: